The Raindrop Technique uses a sequence of essential oils that are immune enhancing, support the body's natural defenses, as well as the circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems. These oils, which are high in antioxidants, are also mood elevating and antiseptic, creating an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate in the body. Essential oils are known to boost stamina and energy, help you relax, help manage stress and frustration and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity.
Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential carrier oil blend during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body.
The principal single oils used include:
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Oregano (Origanum compactum)
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
Aroma Siez (Blend)
The oils are dispensed in little drops from a height of about six inches above the back, which is where Raindrop Technique gets its name. They are then applied along the spine and back muscles. They are also applied to the feet.
The whole process takes about an hour and may continue to work in the body for up to one week following a Raindrop Session, with possible realignment and bodily adjustment taking place during this time.
Benefits of The Raindrop Technique
There are numerous benefits of the Raindrop Technique. Here are just a few:
• Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system detox of the body.
• Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-manipulative Manner – Microbes along the spine contribute to deformities and can be the cause of spinal diseases such as scoliosis. The oils of oregano, marjoram, thyme and basil have anti-viral and/or anti-bacterial properties.
• Reduce Stress and Anxiety - Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
• Reduces Inflammation in the Body – Three known, natural anti-inflammatory oils, wintergreen, thyme and peppermint, are used in this technique.
• Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
• Relieve Pain - A study in 2001 confirmed that the existence of infectious microorganisms near the spine causes pain and inflammation.
• Create a Hostile Environment for Viruses and Bacteria along the Spine – It is a known fact that microbes actually stay dormant and hibernate along the spinal column until our immune system weakens and they are activated.
• Improve Circulation – The essential oils of cypress, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and/or act as a circulatory stimulant.
• Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. Also the body will be releasing toxins and eliminating viruses and bacteria which ultimately strengthen the immune system and your overall health.
• Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored and controlled.
•Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”
• Increase in Height – Yes, most people experience a slight increase in their height! I have seen changes from ½ to 1 inch! This is due to the realignment of the spine and detoxification along the spinal column.
Raindrop Technique is not a cure-all or a magic bullet. A healthy balanced body is the result of a well-rounded program of exercise and proper diet. Health is everything we do, say, hear, see, and eat. The Raindrop Technique is one of the great tools to help restore balance in the body, that's why we've chosen to combine this technique in our TLC Wellness Program Packages.